- Conduct discovery on up to ten (10) customer applications as candidates for migration to Cloud Services (“in-scope applications”)
- Co-ordinate to conduct the assessment of the current client’s IT environment
- Identify technology contributors and constraints that may impact the migration of the in-scope applications
- Review in-scope applications’ application code, binaries, and data for migration to Cloud Services and provide recommendations
- Co-ordinate to design a cloud architecture
- Develop & execute migration patterns for in-scope applications (Rehost or Replatform)
- Develop application migration criteria
- Assist migration of the in-scope application to the Cloud Landing Zone
- Assist acceptance testing for in-scope applications and provide recommendations
- Develop & execute migration plan for cutover activities
- Provisioning a cloud platform for a client (preferred using IaC processes)
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Windows or Linux/Unix administration
- Automation tools (Chef / TF / Ansible)
- Scripting (Perl / Python / Bash / Powershell)
- Cloud: At least 3 years of experience in Public Cloud (GCP, Azure, AWS, GCP), virtualization (Vmware/Hyper-V or Openstack), and containers (kubernetes, docker)
- Automation: At least 2 years of experience with terraform, ansible, chef and CICD tool.
- ITIL V4 Foundation is a plus
- Any certification in System management
- Cloud management certificates
- You are defined by the following autonomous, curious and technologic enthusiast. You can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
- Self-organized, prioritizing, and balanced multiple tasks skills.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships and promoting teamwork
- Customer-oriented approach
- Communication: advanced English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of the following technologies:
- Managing patching and version updates, users, and permissions.
- Monitoring CPU, memory, disks and filesystems, OS-level networking
- Internet solutions:
- WEB: Apache, Nginx, Varnish, CDN: Akamai, CloudFront
- Applications: PHP, FPM, Common PHP frameworks, Magento, WordPress, Hybris
- DB and storage applications: MySQL, Cloud RDS, Redis
- Internet protocols: DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS
- Open Source solutions
- Knowledge of container, micro-service, database data model
- You know what production is, what’s to manage incidents, and you want to avoid it at all cost
- One of the following System flavors:
- Windows flavored guy, since the release of PowerShell, you should have forgotten how to use your mouse and be Windows Core addict.
- Linux flavored guy, your speaking Python and you’re Jedi master of the shell
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Why you’ll love working here:
- Wonderful and Human focus Environment
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- Allowances (lunch, parking)
- Travel opportunities (Intersites mobility)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc
You must sign in to apply for this position.