Website UL Solutions
At UL, we know why we come to work.
Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
What You’ll Learn & Achieve
Works within the existing operating procedures under guidance from the seniors to promote and enable adoption and implementation of Testing, Inspection & Certification (TIC) products and services, evaluate, and analyze customer needs, and best position UL to win future work
- Reply and feedback to customer about the testing procedure, technical and non-technical inquiries
- Instruct customer how to fill the testing application from, prepare the samples for testing and review the application form.
- Booking pick up service.
- Control non-login samples if any
- Conduct the refreshment sharing meeting for new customer if any
- Support log-in team to unpack/ checking new sample coming regarding to administrative information.
- Inform to all relevant team about new program approach
- Confirm sample received and reporting status to customers.
- Review all the application form and supporting document (fabric/ trims e.g. reports) of the new submission
- Post all document related to the submission to designated drive on server and naming as rules
- Working closely with Key Account Manager team for further testing program/ applicable/ clarification if any.
- Keeping update ON-HOLD/ OFF-HOLD with customer and other team related to projects.
- Create and send quotation/ proforma invoice to customers if any
- Sending the testing report to customer
- Updated the testing status/ testing log to server/ PM for those customers/ clients assigned
- Following up/ seeking/ keep relationship with another sub-contract laboratory
- Return tested samples to customer whenever requested
- Revised testing report and documented the reason accordingly
- Booking the testing charges/ fees in the system.
- Follow up with payment process if any
Sales Support Activities
- Regularly and Schedule to visit customer to keep relation ship and seeking better service to customer and meet or exceed customer expectation as well.
- Keep relationship with customer in order of checking schedule of submission to advice operation peak season and monitoring submission status as well.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly report in order of monitoring healthy of customer base.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly report in order of monitoring performance of testing program.
- Work closely with all department within organization in order of reply/ feedback customer inquiries
What makes you a great fit
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in business, engineering, or related field with at least 1-2 year experiment in the customer service and/ or sales, business development, customer relationship.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), and CRM software
- Previous experience in customer facing job, ideally with senior and executive-level customer contacts
- Business acumen and understanding of business sales processes
- Mandarin / Chinese speaking is highly preferred as the role requires to communicate with Mandarin/ Chinese speaking clients.
What You’ll Experience Working At UL
Mission For UL, corporate and social responsibility isn’t new. Making the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place has been our business model for the last 127 years and is deeply engrained in everything we do.
People Ask any UL employee what they love most about working here, and you’ll almost always hear, “the people.” Going beyond what is possible is the standard at UL. We’re able to deliver the best because we employ the best.
Interesting work Every day is different for us here as we eagerly anticipate the next innovation that our customers’ create. We’re inspired to take on the challenge that will transform how people live, work and play. And as a global company, in many roles, you will get international experience working with colleagues around the world.
Grow & achieve We learn, work and grow together with targeted development, reward and recognition programs as well as our very own UL University that offers extensive training programs for employees at all stages, including a technical training track for applicable roles.
International atmosphere Join our team of experienced professionals from across the world and get the support you need to do your best work!
Working at UL is an exciting journey that twists and turns daily. We thrive in the twists and revel in the turns. This is our every day. This is our normal.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit UL.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.