United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
- Performing KYC checklist completion, ensuring Risk ranking and KYC information is input correctly, appropriate sign off from BU is obtained.
- To perform manual name screening against World Check & Alert info to identify Political Exposed Person (PEP) and AML/CFT adverse news on customers’ prior on boarding or on-going reviews, and ensuring name screening is complete within stipulated SLA.
- To assign and investigate the new alerts that are being triggered in Detica system and determine the next course of actions, ensure Detica Alert clearance is within the stipulated SLA.
- Following up with client on document collection and completion of On Going Review for Clients subjected for period review.
- Other administrative tasks, and /or remediation project as assigned by the supervisor.
- 1-2 year experience in KYC and name screening process are preferred. Training will be provided on the job.
- Basic knowledge of MS Words, MS Excel. Proficient in written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Client-focus and willing to learn attitude.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
We will review carefully your application and be in touch if your profile is shortlisted.
You must sign in to apply for this position.