In this position you will…
…drive smooth end-to-end daily operational activities for customer claims. Your focus will be towards claims processing within expected service level agreements with the client delivering first class turn-around-time (TAT). You will be also working with a strong team of seasoned professionals who drive and executes best practices.. You will have the opportunity to define and build claims services and develop a rewarding career. You will be encouraged, empowered, and challenged to become a member of a dynamic team.
You will be responsible for…
§ Manage Claims (Backend) by confirming coverage and policy information to achieve intended outcomes.
§ Managing our service providers to move the claims towards a desirable direction
§ Building relationship with both internal and external customers and other stakeholders
§ Manage daily Claims Call queries which includes 1st level escalation management in a composed manner.
§ Ensure confidentiality of all claims information, inclusive of claims guidelines and internal control
§ Engage with ARC (authorized repair centers) on quotation, RNF & invoices for devices that sent for repair
§ Manage logistic partners and engaging them to full fill claims within specific TAT
§ Ability to respond to e-mail and written request from customer in accordance to companies operating procedure within the stipulated turnaround time.
§ Conduct in-house investigation by taking recorded statements, ordering police reports, reviewing repair estimates, securing relevant pictures and evidences, etc.
§ Maintain compliance with local Fair Claim Practices Act or rules and internal instructions.
§ Keep Operations Manager advised of significant developments in claims. Prepare required reports and other notices in a timely manner.
§ Daily Huddle with Team Lead and Ops HOD
§ Daily Report Extracted from company Operating System.
For you to be successful…
…we expect you to be able to demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Motivated and self-directed, identifying opportunities to grow and acquire new knowledge from a range of sources. Has a sound comprehension of relevant multi-discipline areas of expertise.
- Demonstrates reflection and solicits feedback from others. Evaluates and learns from set-backs and adversity.
- Effective and articulate communicator actively and respectfully listens to and synthesizes others’ perspectives
- Concise in communicating and references relevant information tailored to the audience to support points
§ Inclusive, empathetic and encourages and facilitates other team members to unite and deliver positive results
§ Develops strategic relationships and networks across the organization and shares with others for mutual benefit
- Is quick to adapt approach and act flexibly in response to changes in the strategic and/or operational direction of the organization
- Modifies style and leverages different approaches depending on different situations and circumstances.
You will require the following qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years of experience in customer relations (Contact Centre preferred)
- Knowledge of loss settlements and ability to negotiate settlement of claims in a timely and reasonable fashion
- Ability to learn and apply claim policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and emphatically
- Critical competencies include, but are not limited to customer focus, communication (oral & written), attention to details, quality computer skills and adaptability
- Good outsource vendor management skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field with minimum 2 years’ experience in claims handling.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must possess good command in written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
- Strong and proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on 7 days, office hours in a rotating shift and over-time if required.
You must sign in to apply for this position.