Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Developing and enhancing financial products – including but not limited to transactions, payments, card management, reconciliation, and promotions.
- Build restful APIs for Binance’s core financial products.
- Communicate effectively with product managers, designing and implementing product features to support the card system.
- Performance tuning, online incidents troubleshooting, and system refactoring.
- Write high-quality, clean, and maintainable code using engineering best practices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficient in core java, and familiar with Springboot framework.
- Proficient in Mysql and familiar with at least one NoSQL database.
- Proficient in distributed system design and familiar with at least one messaging middleware and the underlying design principles.
- Good cross-team communication skills.
- Experience or interest in developing backends, APIs, libraries, and SDKs
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC, etc.
- Financial products related experiences like lending, margin, futures, will be highly advantageous, though not necessary.
You must sign in to apply for this position.