OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. OPSWAT. Trust no file. Trust no device.
We are looking for hands-on C++ Developers to join our growing R&D and Product Engineering team. The candidate will work in a talented team to build OPSWAT’s famous MetaDefender product as world’s advanced next generation cyber security platforms.
What You Will be Doing
- Design, implement and test OPSWAT MetaDefender product using C++ and C# (.NET Core) in Windows and Linux environments
- Build and develop automation test framework with Python
- Interact with data (files, documents, images, etc.) at binary and structure levels
- Enrich features for existing software modules (back-end engines) which process millions files a day
What We Need from You
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals: data structure and algorithm, operating system and computer system
- Object-Oriented mindset: OOP and OOD
- Logical thinking, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good English skills, especially reading and writing
It Would be Nice if You Had
- Programming experience with languages such as C++, C# or Python
- Experience with REST API and Web
- Experience with Docker, CD/CI, Git, TeamCity, Jira, Confluence
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
You must sign in to apply for this position.