Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a Modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch in, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as AT&T, CVS Health, Tesla, Unilever,…Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com
We are looking for a Business Process Analyst to join our Operations Excellence department, who has experience with Business Process Management (BPM) to analyze Katalon’s as-is processes, identify improvement opportunities, and design the execution plan to enable business growth. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar with technology companies’ operations and business software, keen on business efficacy and efficiency with digital transformation, and be a good problem-solver with strong analytical thinking.
Your key responsibilities are process mapping, modeling, documentation, improvement, automation, and optimization. Your daily tasks are included but not limited to:
- Deeply understanding company structure and goals; mapping key business processes and working closely with all functions for process change initiatives
- Working with business leaders and key positions to evaluate the effectiveness of current business processes
- Improve existing business processes or designing new processes from scratch
- Documenting processes, creating flowcharts and diagrams using specialized software such as diagrams.net, Visio, Lucidchart, Miro, etc.
- Recording detailed information about each step in the process in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyzing the flow of work from start to finish to identify inefficiencies or errors that could cause problems later in the process
- Identifying process metrics for efficacy and efficiency improvements
- Collaborating with IT Operations team to actively research and implement new technologies that could improve/automate business processes
- Recommending changes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Communicating with business stakeholders to ensure that changes are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree of business administration, information technology, and computer science
- Previous experience as an business process analyst, business analyst, system analyst or similar role
- Hands-on experience building and implementing operational processes, digital transformation, business softwares or ERP implementation
- Experience with BPM concept, diagramming tools (Visio, Lucidchart, Miro,…)
- Proficient in verbal and written communication, both in English and Vietnamese
- Critical thinking, analytical thinking, logical thinking, agile mindset
- Open-minded, ability to learn & adapt quickly
- Organizational skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- Experience in process quality metrics and/or project management is a plus
- Understanding of operational excellence techniques (Lean, Six Sigma, Value Stream,…) is a big plus
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.
You must sign in to apply for this position.