- Analyze data to evaluate business metrics and set up thresholds to detect fraudulent activities of internal and external.
- Deliver effective metrics to catch fraud behaviors and classify data of fraud to complete and update SOPs/ processes.
- Randomly/ periodically conduct internal audit to attest Fraud Metrics/ Threshold and the practicality of Anti-Fraud tools to have updates timely.
- Coordinate with internal Fraud/ Risk team including local and regional to reconcile Anti-Fraud tools/ metric and support their audit if any.
- Initiate the design and development of tools, techniques and processes to detect and prevent fraud.
- Being the PMO for any Anti-Fraud improvement tools/ products/ features including collaboration with local and regional teams from end to end.
- Lead Anti-fraud team to become a trusted partners for business to provide business solutions in term of fraud
- Set up & build anti-fraud team to catch up and run with business
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, engineering, finance or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with Python/SQL in data processing
- Familiar with Risk Monitoring and Reporting (either in Market, Liquidity or Credit Risk)
- Familiar with BI in reporting and dashboarding (Tableau preferred)
- Good project management, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Builder mindset, proactive, can-do attitude; able to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Acquaintance with Risk Management and Data Mart design is a plus
- Experience in leading a team
You must sign in to apply for this position.