Website Argyll Scott
We are seeking several (Mid/Senior) Software Engineers for a leading technology services firm based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. These roles are responsible for the application design and development of application components to meet business solutions and customer requirements.
* Develop accurate and efficient programs
* Maintain current knowledge of the standard language, coding methods, and operations requirements
* Thoroughly tests the operation of completed programs and linkage to other programs
* Assists the System Analyst team to establish file requirements and processing specifications for automated portions of the system
* Build software and deploy it to UIS/ SIT/ UAT environment
* Support defect/problem investigation
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, IT or other related fields
* At least 4-5 years of proven experience in JAVA software development or other programming languages (GO, Node.js, Python)
* Experience working with one or more of the followings: web application development, Unix environments, mobile application development, information retrieval, networking, developing large-scale software systems, version control systems, and/or security software development
* Good communication in English
* Vietnamese nationality
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please kindly send an ENGLISH VERSION of your resume to Kate Kulmee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You must sign in to apply for this position.