Founded in 2009, Knorex (https://knorex.com) is a technology company that provides programmatic advertising products and solutions to marketers to connect in real-time to their desired audience worldwide. Through its flagship universal marketing platform, Knorex XPO unifies the connectivity to each of the major marketing channels including social media, search, connected TVs/OTTs, video, audio, display/native, and email, in one place, while simplifying execution and optimization across these channels through AI automation. Knorex operates across the US and APAC.
We are constantly on the lookout to recruit the best and the brightest – from engineering to sales to account management to operations and HR.
Knorex offers you many different opportunities to scale your ambition and creativity far and beyond. We embrace a dynamic and pragmatic way of doing things, setting ourselves up for long term achievement yet relentlessly focused on delivering the short term goals. If you love the joy of building stuffs and seeing them grow, growing yourself and others in the process, and challenging yourself to do stuffs that you once thought impossible, we invite you to explore a career with us.
How your future career look like at Knorex
- Plan, organize and develop new ideas/features for our dynamic ads platform.
- Work with other members to develop and integrate new features including other third-party systems and plugins into our platform.
- Document and maintain software functionalities.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation and incorporation.
- Communicate with our business and product heads to understand clients’ requirements.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
- At least 2- 4 years of working experience.
- Backend must have: Java, SpringBoot, MySQL
- Backend desirable: Hibernate, NodeJS, MongoDB
- Ability to do full-stack is an added advantage.
- Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in any field, preferably computer science / IT related
- Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast
- Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision
- Work productively even under pressure
- Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English
- Competitive Salary, quarterly bonuses, and 13th month salary
- SHU Insurance as law stipulated
- Premium Bao Viet Health Insurance
- W3F (Work, Wellbeing, Welfare) Fund for courses, materials, personal health and wellbeing
- Macbook provided
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
- Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done!
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
You must sign in to apply for this position.