Website McKinsey & Company
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, design, information systems, electrical engineering or related discipline; master’s degree is a plus
- Expert understanding of Python; additional knowledge of parallel processing frameworks like MapReduce, Spark, Scala is a plus
- Hands-on skills working with data pipelines using SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience in microservice architecture and REST APIs
- Experience working with cloud services and infrastructures such as AWS, Azure or Google
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- Experience in container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience developing both batch and real-time data ETL pipelines is a plus
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through personal project portfolio
- Active GitHub and/or personal web portfolio
What You’ll Do
You will design and build the back end and data foundations for the web platform that aggregate, present and transform advanced analytics performed by our data scientists.
In this role, you will make custom software tools that will be implemented directly within our client organizations. You will help us design and architect our stack and make it successful. You will also help design our back-end, front-end, and visualization tools, and together with a team, you will make them come alive. You will have a unique opportunity to exercise your creativity and technical skills whilst growing into a thought leader in the financial services space and a technology leader at our firm. You will bring the best of functionality and design from the consumer software world to the enterprise.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be based in our Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam office and work remotely with our FinLab team in Waltham, Chicago, or Atlanta office.
FinLab’s work encompasses overall strategies for forward-thinking clients across financial services, real estate, and private equity-owned businesses, advanced analytics, and client segments, organizational issues, performance improvement, and mergers and alliances. We also undertake work on client issues in marketing, risk management, branding and customer relationship management
You must sign in to apply for this position.