This project is related to the online booking of meeting rooms and meeting spaces for guests as well as for members. It enables hotels and suppliers to distribute inventory, optimize group revenue and engage with planners effectively. It equips meeting planners to search and shop for wide selections of various brands around the world and to book rooms and spaces online and integrate with the Payment gateway.
– Deliver code for a tech stack that is comprised of Ruby on Rails.
– Work quickly with your code being checked in frequently to integrate with our deployment-safe, test-driven, CI/CD pipeline.
– Build unit tests to help ensure solid workmanship.
– Actively participate with our Product Development Team to help plan our implementation strategies.
– Troubleshoot issues and Work support tickets.
– Build secure, scalable, distributed and fault-tolerant cloud-based systems, following Agile development processes
– Be involved in code reviews and apply best practices in coding
– Strong web development with Agile methodology
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate