OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.OPSWAT. Trust no file. Trust no device.We are looking for hands-on, talented Software Engineers to join our growing team. The candidate will be working with an enthusiastic team to continuously improve OPSWAT’s world-class technologies and build the next generation cyber security platforms.What You Will Be Doing
- Design, integrate, develop and maintain the Software Composition Analysis (SCA) Module.
- Generate a Software Bill of Materials (SBOM)
- Analyze open-source components, detect licenses, dependencies, vulnerabilities, and potential exploits.
- Collaborate with other team members to guarantee quality and on-time delivery.
- Collaborate with other team members in an Agile environment to deliver effective software solutions.
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, system engineering or related field.
- Experience with Python programming and others scripting languages such as Bash, Go, Ruby.
- Experience with C/C++ programming (fresher)
- Experience with database (e.g., MongoDB, MySQL).
- Experience with Linux/Containers development.
- Must be self-motivated and have a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
If Would Be Nice If You Had
- Experience with designing/interfacing applications with REST API.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum working environment.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Git, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, TeamCity.
- Reasonable understanding of OWASP Top 10, common vulnerabilities and exploitations.
- Pre-intermediate / intermediate English Level.
- Bachelor or Master’s degrees in software engineering, Information Technology, Computer Sciences or Mathematics
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
You must sign in to apply for this position.