OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.
OPSWAT. Trust no file. Trust no device.
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyze, design, develop and test software product features;
- Produce technical solution for specific problem and implement the solution;
- Contribute to improve the product platform;
- Collaborate with other team members to guarantee quality and on-time delivery;
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement;
- Work alongside other engineers to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
What We Need From You
- 1-2 years of experience in programming languages: Java Core, Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns;
- Spring framework: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security;
- MongoDB, RESTful API, Oauth 2.0, JSON data;
- Linux systems, Docker, Microservices, Kubernetes.
It Would be Nice if You Had
- In-depth expertise in Linux desired
- Expertise in TCP/IP networking and application integration
- Familiar with Jira, Teamcity, Git
- Experience in agile development
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to study new things quickly
- Ability to work on multiple projects and in team
- Cyber security domain experience, including file security, device security, network security, etc.
- Bachelor or Master’s degrees in software engineering, Information Technology, Computer Sciences or Mathematics
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
You must sign in to apply for this position.