Website McKinsey & Company
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience working on software with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working with UI designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Experience in Java (Spring, Play, etc.) and Nodejs(Express, Hapi, etc.)
- Experience with programming languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, or Ruby
- Working knowledge of React or AngularJS a bonus
- Very good understanding on how to use/set up several different types of back end software
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies like docker and kubernetes
What You’ll Do
You will work on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and support of an application. You’ll be part of a team, having the technical capability to develop and implement various components of an application.
You will contribute to the architecture across the technology stack, from database to native apps. You will work collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications that meet business goals. You will work as a fully contributing team member, under broad supervision/ guidance from senior engineers.
Lastly, you will adhere to software development best practices, standards, and roadmaps and will deliver components with high code quality and security.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll be working in Ho Chi Minh City office as part of Build by McKinsey, working with our world-class engineering and program teams to build products and solutions.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.
You’ll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
OUR TECH STACK
ONLY AT MCKINSEY
- You’ll have a seat at the table you will participate in cross functional problem-solving sessions with your team and our client’s leaders that will drive their entire digital strategy.
- You’ll work in a variety of different industries and technologies Every project will be different; you’ll learn something new every day.
- You’ll have impact beyond the product you are working on Often, we are helping clients not only build the products they envision but also the teams and engineering cultures to scale them.
- You will be able to build your own path Regardless of what background you join us from, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in the areas you are most interested in.
You must sign in to apply for this position.