Website Chợ Tốt
Cho Tot team is expanding to continuously innovate our marketplace ecosystem to better serve Vietnamese via advanced technology. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our foundation software, engineering team.
You will be one of the few key talents who build and run services that are used by tens of millions of Vietnamese people. You will need to tackle highly scaled distributed systems, work in a highly automated DevOps environment on top of many open source, CNCF software. You will be supported by our solid SRE team to really craft the software and run the product that you are proud of and other engineers admire.
What will you be doing?
- Solve engineering problems to enable a smart Marketplace ecosystem of products and services.
- Design, Build, Run and improve backend services and framework of creating microservices.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Improve engineer efficiency with common libraries, tooling, and platform.
What do you need for the role?
- Experience working with one or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed systems, machine learning, networking, developing large software systems.
- At least 2 years of experience in Golang or confident that you can pick it up in no time.
- Experience with two or more data systems but not limited to: Postgres, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiar with Microservices, event driven architecture.
- BA or MA degree in engineering, computer science or other technical related fields. Or formerly competitive programmer.
What’s in it for you?
- Join plenty of Sharing and Learning activities as part of our initiatives to contribute to the tech community in Vietnam
- Get 15 days of annual leave and 5 days of sick leave per year
- Health insurance for employee and their family members
- Get a Macbook Pro as your workstation
- Get 13th-month salary and annual performance bonus
- Participate in regular team-building activities and company parties
- Get opportunities to attend training courses abroad
- Most importantly, the code you write will be impacting the lives of millions!
Thank you for taking your time to read our job description and thank you in advance if you decide to apply for this position. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks since application, otherwise, we might meet when another chance arises.
You must sign in to apply for this position.