Who we are
Whydah company is the pioneer in building Metaverse applications based on blockchain technology. Whydah’s first astounding successes revolved around providing blockchain solutions for video game developers in Vietnam; thereby transforming traditional studios into blockchain applications companies with international standards. Whydah is now playing its core strengths to head into multiple fields, ranging from fashion, sports, and entertainment.
A Start-up team you would love working with for the following reasons:
- We are working with the latest technological breakthrough that could make a positive impact on society.
- An environment where you can gain invaluable experiences from many Senior Google
- Working environment: Young, Fun if needed, Professional if wanted
- An diverse & international team with background from highly reputable universities/corporations
What you’ll do
Whydah is looking for a Software engineer for Weepaz project – a gate for employees to enter to metaverse (employee can earn point and burn point for many benefit in real life)
- Analyze the solution, understand the system requirements and product features.
- Planning, developing plans and code tools for each product.
- Developing the product
- Support team members to resolve technical issues
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Code & cross review code of team member
- Experience in software development as Backend Engineer from 3 years with any languages: Golang/Java/Python/C++
- Must be familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiar with Git/Git hub
- Good knowledge: OOP, Data structure, Algorithms
- Understand software design, unit test, regression test
- Eager to learn
- Eager to grow
- Love to write code and build product
- Great team player
At Whydah we want everyone to be healthy, happy, travel often, get time to give back, have the financial resources and support they need.
- Macbook Pro will be provided
- Project bonus and performance bonus up to 6 month salary
- Premium health Insurance
- Great atmosphere that fosters high levels of professionalism, service, commitment and energy but we also know how to have fun.
- Great career progression for the ambitious
- Generous parental and family leave
- Annual travel and experiences credit
You must sign in to apply for this position.