ROLE AT A GLANCE
We are looking for a Backend Developer to work on developing applications on the server side for our ecommerce B2B initiatives. If you are someone who loves to code and create applications, this might be the place to dig your hands into. You’ll be working with our engineering teams to devise solutions that will impact our customer experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
• You will be writing readable and clear code using Golang that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
• You will be extracting and presenting well formatted data using SQL/PostgreSQL.
• You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
• Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
• Staying up to date with the latest technologies.
Skills and qualifications Basic
• Hands on experience in using Golang, Java or Python.
• Experimented with data with using relational databases like SQL, MySQL and MongoDB.
• In depth understanding of data structures, algorithms, databases and cache reloading.
• In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
• Knowledge of REST API structures and integrating third party libraries.
• Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects.
• Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability. Preferred
• Experience working remotely and coordinating tech initiatives with different teams to deliver projects.
• Worked at any stage startup or have developed projects of their own ideas