We are looking for a great and proficient back-end developer. You will be one of the key contributors to our organization and develop high-quality financial system solutions following well-known backend workflows and best practices. Being our developer, you will focus to:
- Architect and designing strategic projects require strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Challenge the status quo in a fast pacing environment while learning about financial technologies.
- Focus on scaling our processing pipelines by orders of magnitude which will spark interesting Distributed System challenges and discussions.
- Work in a horizontal team with high impact and exposure to many others within the company.
- Work with and contribute to leading open-source technologies (such as Kafka, Prometheus,
- GitLab with integrated CI/CD, ElasticSearch, Citus, etc.).
- At least 2 years of working experience in Python / Golang / Java, with a demonstrated ability in writing high-quality and strongly typed code.
- Good logical thinking and critical thinking in handling processes and requirements.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to share training with colleagues.
- Is passionate about Distributed Systems and experienced with leading open-source technologies.
- Is mature, and thoughtful, with the ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture.
- Is a builder and self-starter.
- Able to communicate in English for daily work.
Why you’ll love working here
- Attractive salary and benefits (13th Salary, Outstanding employee of the quarter and the year, Seniority award, etc.)
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium Healthcare and Accident insurance
- Various training on technical and soft skills
- Teambuilding, Company trip, Year-end party, etc.
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee, etc.
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, etc.
You must sign in to apply for this position.