Website Metasource Asia
Why You’ll Love Working Here
● Attractive salary and benefit package
● International and professional working environment
● Training program on the latest technologies (blockchain)
More than a job, you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
● A solid development team – great coworkers
● Attractive compensation & benefits
● Training and career development opportunities
● 13 month and performance bonus
● Performance review
● Laptop provided
● Health care insurance
● International environment
● Support for Training and professional development
● Chance to work with partners in more than 11 countries
● Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law
We are looking for a 02experienced Golang and/or NodeJS Backend Engineer to join our fast-growing company to work on building out our state-of-the-art platform that is built on blockchain technology.
Your responsibilities will include designing and building our products from concept all the way to deployment.
● Working closely with the project team to design, code, and troubleshoot features/bug fixes.
● Write robust code with high maintainability and scalability in Golang or NodeJS languages
● Optimize and develop new features on our microservices based
● Write and maintain high-quality technical documentation
● Testing, and resolution of defects and performance issues
● Integrating and designing JSON APIs
● Participate in regular Scrums and Sprint planning meetings
● Contribute and support our team to maintain a great working environment for you and other team members.
● Experience with Relational Database (MySQL, Postgres) as well as NoSQL (MongoDB)
● Experience in RESTful APIs and JSON data format
● Understanding the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application with experience in designing and implementing a microservice-based architecture
● Understanding of front-end technologies
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and of CI/CD pipelines
● Working knowledge of Cloud platform: AWS
● Appetite to learn new frameworks, fast learner, independent researcher, problem-solving and logical analysis and be prepared to implement coding solutions.
● An appetite for finding solutions to challenging technical problems
● A collaborative approach to working in a largely virtual organization
● Educated in computer science
Nice to have:
● Experience with blockchain technology
● Experience with AWS Lamda programming and implementations
You must sign in to apply for this position.