NFI is a platform that makes it possible for every designer and creator to create Non-Fungible Items powered by blockchain technology. Non-Fungible Items are 3D NFT items that can be integrated an individual’s life in social media and extended reality. NFI takes NFT beyond 2D.
Back End Developer
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards.
- Ensure, the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- 5+ years of experience with full lifecycle of project development for Java Applications
- Strong skills in core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development integration
- Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior developers on the team
- Experience creating React-based UIs.
- Bonus for degrees in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
Why Join Us
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of blockchain technology and leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
You must sign in to apply for this position.