Created by some of the brightest minds in Silicon Valley, Codelight is the embodiment of why blockchain will help our world change for the better. Join us and help launch what’s next!
Get hands-on experience with the latest tech and work with those who care deeply about Web3 and all the associated industries growing from it, including crypto, blockchain, NFTs, and DeFi.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate Automation Tester to help us design automation tests. Automation Tester’s duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
As an Automation Tester, you should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior mathematical aptitude. Last but not least, a top-notch tester will be proficient in programming languages and have excellent time management skills.
- Work with the Product team to understand the requirements, test and make plans for test cases.
- Design specifications (on website or mobile), create test cases and test data.
- Review testing methods and propose testing plans for new software projects.
- Analyse testing results, send error reports, identify severity and priority.
- Handle the test manual and automation test with product webs, apps, apis along with the team.
- Report errors to the leader directly, report projects scheduled weekly.
- Work closely with product manager, business team, design team, devopment team to design testing strategies, reform requirements and approve the product’s quality to be published.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline or equivalent automation related job experience.
- 1+ years with current automation systems experience.
- Detail oriented with a solid understanding of current programming standards, industry design fundamentals, and related simulation/de-bugging processes.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task across functional groups.
- Must work well both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of target market and consumer needs.
- Documentation and reporting skills.
- Free lunch, gym, beautiful swimming pools, park for jogging at Vinhomes Central Park
- Attractive allowances
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, sports day…)
- Growth opportunity by learning and working with a professional environment
- 13th-month salary, annual review
- Having annual day leave
- Professional environment and Experienced team
- Unique opportunity to work with an ex-googler and a cofounder of a unicorn from Silicon Valley
You must sign in to apply for this position.