This role is located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Open to those who are legally authorized to work in Vietnam.
Limeade is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to build solutions for our product ecosystem. As the Quality Assurance Engineer for this area, you will be deeply focused on understanding the needs of our users and lead the strategy and execution for third-party partner/vendor integrations. 2.5 million employees in over 100 countries currently access our solutions. Large employers use Limeade to use a science-based, care focused approach to help make employees feel connected and engaged with them, help them in their whole-person well-being, and have a great employee experience. This role will be focused on building capabilities to help us scale the platform as well as delivering a consumer-grade experience to customers and users.
About The Job
- Help the team to follow Quality and Agile best practices.
- Develop in-depth system and product knowledge.
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement (i.e. test automation frameworks, coding standards, etc.).
- Challenge the way things are done and come up with ways to improve.
- Design and implement solutions that help the team deliver features faster, safer and to a high level of quality.
- Create an energetic team spirit that will reinforce continuous improvement and a high-quality-bar mindset.
- Spread successful ideas and solutions to other teams within the company.
How do you know if this is the right role for you? If you:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience, no need lead experience
- Good self-management
- Detail orientation
- Experience in doing automation test, Selenium
- Experience in Performance test tools
- Experience in Security test: SQL Injection, XSS
- Experience in CI tools (Jenkin, CircleCI, etc…)
- Having coding skill
- Can use some API tools: Postman,…
- Browser Inspector
- Experience in defining Test plan/Test Scenario/Test strategy
- Quick catch up with Business of Product
- Can do regression test
- Have skill on DB query (MySQL, PostGres…)
- Can investigate issue, trace log and provide more evidence for Developer.
- English – communicate, understand requirement and provide feedback
- Active learning, researching new technology
- Good teamwork and active communication – Top priority
- Game player
You must sign in to apply for this position.