What you’ll do:
As a Associate Front-End Developer, you play a key role in delivering web experiences that will enhance and transform the overall customer experience. You will be joining a successful, established team, who is responsible for the Design System and Component Library used for all the Frontend produced in the company.
You are curious and share the mentality of “if you don’t know – you find out and if you can’t do something -you will learn” You are product and customer-focused, and passionate about design and development.
You are a problem solver who thinks outside of the box to challenge existing assumptions to achieve the best results. You can influence others through strong communication and your ability to translate technical issues.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Design and Product team to implement features that will improve the UI/UX of the Ansarada Platform.
- Design and develop user interface components to support feature development.
- Within reason and where practical follow existing software development practices.
- Connecting and collaborate with other developers through INCO (Interface Collective) in cross-cutting Frontend Development matters.
Experience and qualifications:
- Min 1 year of professional experience building responsive, user-friendly web applications
- Experience working in fast paced agile delivery environment and managing work via JIRA or a similar tracking tool
- HTML5 (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Source Control Systems (Git)
- Automated Testing
General Skills / Attributes:
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Should be able to train/mentor less experienced team members
- Work autonomously
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Strong English communication
We’re the software the Pros in business use to protect and grow!
We are a SaaS Platform with products used by the world’s top companies, advisors and governments to govern their most crucial information and processes in Deals (M&A, tenders, fundraising & IPO) and Transaction Management, Board Management, Compliance and Procurement.
Our mission is to raise and protect every company’s potential by engineering powerful but simple software that gives our customers confidence in every business decision. We only achieve this through our world-class teams who are based in four main hubs: Sydney, Ho Chi Minh, Chicago, and London.
We care about the customer, and we exist to nurture their business potential. We love solving BIG problems and creating SIMPLE solutions for them. We love the challenge and are looking for courageous, passionate, curious and collaborative people.
What’s in it for you?
- We are a Great Place to Work certified company (for 12 years in a row!!) which means we have an awesome work culture and are committed to providing the best possible experience for our employees
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Premium health insurance for employees and 2 members in their family
- Generous paid leave entitlements include 20 days annual leave, 3 days personal leave, parental, community, birthday and anniversary leave!
- Personal development opportunities: Munch & Learns, Kindle, Budget for Reading book/Online Course, Free Cambly account
- Laptop and all tools (4K screen, magic mouse, trackpad, headphones, keyboard) are provided
- Very attractive Referral Bonus
- Employee Share Scheme Program: be an owner of Ansarada!
- State of the art offices with barista coffee machine, gym, beer on tap, unlimited snacks, pool table and swings!
- Annual Company Outing Trip
- Monthly and Quarterly Celebration party
- Flexible work environment (hybrid model & remote options), open-door policy and a casual environment
- Opportunity to onsite travel or work overseas
Take a virtual tour of our Sydney headquarters with our CEO, Sam Riley, here: https://team.ansarada.com/
Learn about Ansarada here