At Ansarada, we are on a mission to raise and protect every company’s potential for sustainable growth and positive impact by engineering powerful but simple software that gives our customers confidence in every business decision and enables them to know, raise and realise their potential.
We only achieve this through our world class teams who are based in four main hubs: Sydney, Ho Chi Minh, Chicago, and London. We care about the customer, and we exist to nurture their business potential. We love solving BIG problems and creating SIMPLE solutions for them. We love the challenge and are looking for people who are courageous, passionate, curious and collaborative.
What’s the job about?
Developers at Ansarada believe that only through care for the customer, continuous collaboration, and improvement can a team achieve greatness. You will be responsible for building, maintaining, and supporting critical software and services that are responsible for providing our customers with the best-in-class experience in the Data Room, Q&A, Tenders, and Platform areas.
As we scale to pursue this vision more boldly, we need Associate Software Engineers who are courageous, passionate, curious and collaborative who can help exponentially scale our SaaS product globally. With us, you can make a difference. You will be heard and won’t be just ‘another developer’ joining the team!
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering high-quality solutions on a regular basis that adhere to our design standards.
- Writing high-quality code that follows industry and our architectural standards.
- Supporting your colleagues by providing regular feedback on their code.
- Continuously growing and sharing your knowledge of emerging technologies and practices.
You’ll love this opportunity if you have:
- Are a Backend Developer with at least 1 year of practical experience building and maintaining web-based software solutions and working with cloud-based platforms.
- Solid experience working with any programming languages such as .NET C#, Java, ….
- You have strong Computing and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Fundamentals and are familiar with Single Page Applications
- Have basic knowledge of DevOps principles such as CI/CD
- You are passionate about customer experience, are curious and willing to challenge existing assumptions to achieve the best results.
- You collaborate with an open mind and heart. You believe that making life easier for people is important.
- Familiarity with Product Led Growth fundamentals, and experience working closing with Marketing/Digital teams beneficial
- Some experience with Classic ASP and OAuth beneficial
What’s in it for you?
- We are a Great Place to Work certified company (for 11 years in a row!!) which means we have an awesome work culture and are committed to providing the best possible experience for our employees
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Premium health insurance for employees and 2 members in their family
- Generous paid leave entitlements including 20 days annual leave, 3 days personal leave, as well as parental, community, birthday and anniversary leave!
- Personal development opportunities: Munch & Learns, Kindle, Budget for Reading book/Online Course, Free Cambly account
- Laptop and all tools (4K screen, magic mouse, trackpad, headphone, keyboard) are provided
- Very attractive Referral Bonus
- Employee Share Scheme Program: be an owner of Ansarada!
- State of the art offices with barista coffee machine, gym, beer on tap, unlimited snacks, pool table and swings!
- Annual Company Outing Trip
- Monthly and Quarterly Celebration party
- Flexible work environment (hybrid model & remote options), open-door policy and a casual environment
- Opportunity to onsite travel or work overseas