Website Anduin Transactions
The private capital market hosts 14 trillion dollars of investment that fund massive innovation around the world; yet much of it still operates on manual processes and fragmented legacy systems. Think of the New York City subway system running on analog machines!
Anduin’s mission is to be the driving transformation engine for workflow automation, data processing, and systems integrations in this industry. In the past 12 months, our products have powered over $15 billion dollars in investments for 10,000+ investors across hundreds of funds. This is just the beginning.
Anduin’s founding team was composed of leading technologists from Palantir, Addepar, and IBM. We have brought together world-class talent in engineering, product, and business development to actualize the next generation of transactions and analytics in the private markets.
Anduin is looking for talented Infrastructure Engineers to join our Infras team, and work on a mission-critical modern stack, and to learn from a fantastic team of experts. A successful candidate should have good communication and collaboration skills, excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills, and extensive knowledge of cloud infrastructure, networking and security.
- Build and maintain highly available systems responsible for service deployment & telemetry across various production environments.
- Architect and manage secure, scalable infrastructure utilizing Kubernetes to support our external and internal use cases.
- Develop tools to enable other engineers such as CI/CD pipelines, container schedulers, and custom applications.
- Monitor and debug complex issues and performance problems throughout the stack.
- Involve in developing new features that required changes on the underlying infrastructure.
- Collaborate with an international teams across different time zones
- Extensive knowledge of networking and security
- Large AWS deployment experience
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Proficiency in a Linux environment
- Programming background is a plus
Why you should join Anduin
- Awesome colleagues across the globe with variety of backgrounds in tech, finance, and legal
- (Very) fast growing team with lots of opportunities for individual growths
- Competitive compensation (salary and equity)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Nice office in D2, HCMC with lots of cool stuff to help you to relax (video games, billiards etc.).
You must sign in to apply for this position.