Website NVG Technology
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
Today, Homegate and Immoscout24 are the largest real estate portals in Switzerland with more than 15 million visits per month and more than 100,000 listings.
We provide all users looking for a property with a transparent overview of the entire range of listings, without them having to tediously visit different platforms. In addition to great products such as the mortgage or price calculator, we also offer editorial articles on topics such as housing and financing.
You will be part of SMG real estate Engineering, a remote-friendly department of 80+ engineers located in four countries (Switzerland, Serbia, Germany & Vietnam).
👨💻 What will you do:
- You will design, implement, test and deliver new features for our android app
- You love to support and mentor other engineers and share your expert knowledge with the engineering teams
- You challenge the status quo and continuously improve architecture, code and tools to ensure high quality software delivery
- You own your solution and will be responsible from development to delivery to monitoring
- You like to work with developers, product owners, designers and other stakeholders on product discovery
🔎 Your skills and experiences:
- Fluency in English written and verbal communication
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency in building native Android applications in Kotlin
- Experience with Android SDKs and related frameworks like Android Jetpack, Data Binding, Google Play Services, Firebase and Instant Apps
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and their integration in mobile applications
- Ability to understand the company’s KPIs and the user needs and use them as innovation driver
- Experience with continuous integration systems and automated testing for mobile applications
- Experience with agile methodologies and pronounced agile mindset
🎁 Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Attractive salary you’ll love!!!
- Full salary in probation
- 13th-month bonus
- 16+ days of vacation leave
- 24 paid days per year for learning & sharing activities
- Full contribution to social insurances
- Premium private insurances coverage for you and your family members
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, aiming to grow both your soft and hard skills
- Assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process
- Lots of team activities and regular Hackathons
- Opportunity to travel to Switzerland and other European countries
- Flexible working time
- Hybrid working model (home office and in office)
- 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri, No OT
- Modern laptops (Macbook Pro 16” M1 Pro, Lenovo P1 Gen4, etc.)
- Free food, snack, classes and social clubs (English, swimming, art and music, football, etc.)
- Work in an open-minded, friendly, positive, transparent and agile environment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.